When you think of spy equipment, do you get an image of Inspector Clouseau, or the Hardy Boys, or James Bond? Did you know that the average person could use this equipment for protecting themselves?
There are several items you can invest in to protect not only your property, but your family as well. Technology has come a long way, and spy equipment has become much more sophisticated over the years.
Here is a list of some spy equipment and how you can use it:
– Nanny Camera – this is a camera that you set up in your home while your nanny is taking care of your children. You can see exactly what she does with your children; if she feeds them on time and with proper nutrition; if she changes diapers regularly; if she plays with them, or just plops them in front of the TV.
– Child Location Devices – this device will help you locate your child if they’ve wandered off, or if they’ve been abducted. Every second counts here, so locating your child quickly is of utmost importance.
– Floodlight Cameras for your business – these cameras sit outside of your establishment and record people’s comings and goings. It will catch graffiti artists as well as thieves who try to break into your store/business. Many business owners prefer not to hide these cameras; if people know they are there, they are less likely to try breaking in.
– Homeowner Cameras – this is similar to a business camera. This goes on the outside of your home and will record everyone who is in the perimeter of your home.
– GPS Tracking Device – with this you can track your teenager’s whereabouts, their driving routes, or track large shipments that are headed your way.
– Diversion Safes – experts say that sometimes the best way to hide thins is to put it out in plain sight! There are safes available in all kinds of different shapes: pop cans, clocks, books, even salt shakers! You can store you valuables in these safes to keep them hidden.
It is important to note that the buyer of such equipment must abide by their local laws. You need to check and make sure that you are operating the spy equipment within the law at all times. You may have to put up a sign that informs people they are being recorded; you may not be able to record anyone’s voice.